Nuffnang Ads

Bookcafe

Agoda Ads

Friday, December 16, 2005

Contact Lenses


Not sure how true is this, but just read and get the info. Maybe it will happen to one of us. Be careful guys...

To those who wear contact lenses, remove them when you have or attend BBQ party or whatsoever that got to do with flames... I heard a horrible true story about contact lenses.... It happened to a 21 year old guy, he wore a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.

While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals. After a few seconds, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why...

When he arrived at the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently courtesy of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

So, tell all your friends..... DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEAT AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED...


Click here for more info on CONTACT LENSES.. Learn before u use it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...